Virtual Seniors' Advisory Group Meeting
Our next virtual Seniors' Advisory Group meeting will be taking place on Wednesday, September 21st, 2022, starting at 12:30 pm ET.
We will be restarting our monthly Seniors' Advisory Group meetings! For years, I have been holding monthly Seniors' Advisory Group meetings to learn more about the greatest concerns facing seniors in our community and to identify solutions to those challenges.
I will be holding an agenda-setting Seniors' Advisory Group meeting on Wednesday, September 21st, 2022, starting at 12:30 pm ET on Zoom. At this first meeting, I would love to hear your ideas for topics you'd like to discuss and learn more about. These ideas will help us set the agenda for future meetings over the course of the year. Please come with ideas, suggestions and issues that matter to you! As always, I am looking forward to hearing from you.
How to register and join our virtual Seniors' Advisory Group meeting by video conference on Wednesday, September 21st, 2022, at 12:30 pm ET:
1. Click on the link to register:
2. On the registration page, please enter your first name, last name, and email address.
3. Once you have entered your details, click "Register."
4. After you click register, you will automatically receive a confirmation email with the link to join the video conference.
This email will have the subject line, “Virtual Seniors Advisory Group Meeting Confirmation.”
If you cannot find it in your email inbox, be sure to check your junk mail or spam folder, as well as your updates and promotions folders if you use an email provider like Gmail.
5. On September 21, the day of the meeting, those who have registered will receive an automatic reminder email.
6. Fifteen minutes before the meeting starts, click on the link "Join Meeting" in the confirmation email.
How to join by telephone on Wednesday, September 21st, 2022, at 12:30 pm ET:
1. Dial +1 647 558 0588
2. When asked for the meeting ID, enter 878 8374 3943 and then press pound (#).
3. You may hear another automatic prompt saying, “Enter your participant ID otherwise, just press pound to continue.” Just press pound (#).
You will now be in the meeting. You will be able to hear the conversation, but you will be unable to see anyone on video.
4. If you call a few minutes ahead of our 12:30 pm start time, please stay on the line as you will automatically be placed on hold until the meeting starts.
If you are unsure of how to participate or need technical assistance at any time, please feel free to contact my office.
I look forward to seeing you on September 21!